Quote of the day

“I find economics increasingly satisfactory, and I think I am rather good at it.”– John Maynard Keynes

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Negative interest rates, tax changes and more - A2 material

Swiss take interest rates negative - well, not until 22nd January... what happens on 22nd Jan?

Govt mulling tax cut for oil companies - check out the potential job losses

How the poor end up paying the most tax

David Smith on deflation - good or bad thing?

Short article on falling capital inflows - problem for growth in future?

If the links do not open (because The Times doesn't allow it) post this in the comments section, and I will put the articles up individually. There is plenty more to come, and I expect EVERYONE to make the effort to keep up to date.




No comments:

Post a Comment