Quote of the day

“I find economics increasingly satisfactory, and I think I am rather good at it.”– John Maynard Keynes

Thursday 8 January 2015

Important - free resource from Surrey Library:

Mrs Yeoman has investigated a resource that is free for you to use FROM HOME (i.e. the school would be charged for this resource, you as Surrey residents can access it at no charge). The link for this is:

http://new.surreycc.gov.uk/people-and-community/libraries/libraries-for-learning-and-research/adult-online-reference-shelf

Mrs Yeoman is enrolling the senior students class by class, starting with Year 13, so you have avoided the hard work, which I know you will be pleased about.

When you access this resource can you please let me know what is available specifically for Economics & Business.

No comments:

Post a Comment